Charity Auction for Cheshire and North Wales Milk Bank
5th August 2010
From September 6th to September 19th The Bundle Jungle pregnancy & parenting forum will be hosting an online charity auction to raise awareness and funds for Cheshire and North Wales Milk Bank, a charitable organisation, funded entirely by donations and fundraising, who have helped save the lives of countless vulnerable and premature babies over the years.
- Isabella Oliver Maternity Wear – as worn by Angelina Jolie, Marcia Cross, Jessica Alba and Heidi Klum
- Issy Bear Cloth Nappies
- Natural Connection Baby Carriers
- Holden’s Landing Cloth Nappies
- Tiny Tots Silver Prints – bespoke silver charms and Jewellery
- Lactivist T-Shirts
- Cheeks and Cherries Cloth Nappies
- Fill Your pants Cloth Nappies
Auction previews go live on August 31st so be sure to head on over, sign up for your free account and check out what’s on offer. Your support means a great deal, not only to The Bundle Jungle but to Cheshire and North Wales Milk Bank, a truly fantastic cause.